This is a competition that is open to all mediums: painting, ceramics, sculptures, & jewellery: READ ON:
The Sunny Art Award is an international art competition hosted by Sunny Art Centre, London. This fine art prize is a global platform, giving an opportunity to emerging and established artists to showcase their talents to a wider audience. We aim to display artistic and cultural diversity to the international art
scenes of London, Beijing, Guangzhou and Macau. Sunny Art Award promotes an exchange in creativity between Western and Eastern cultures.
We are looking for a variety of submissions which can range from two-dimensional works such as paintings, drawings and photographs, to three-dimensional sculptures, ceramics and jewellery.
1. Opportunity to exhibit at our gallery in the heart of London, as well as our partners’ galleries.
2. Have your artwork exposed to thousands of visitors, professional academics, art collectors and
art enthusiasts, including local and international VIP guests.
3. Unique gateway through artist residency to expose your artworks in galleries and top museums in China, such as 798 Art District, Haidian District Beijing Center, Guangzhou AIP Centre.
4. Chance to sell your work to international buyers and collectors.
5. Showcase your work through The Sunny Art Centre’s website and marketing resources.
6. Have your profile raised through the media coverage the art centre generates.
7. If selected, you and a guest will be invited to attend the exclusive Private View in London.
8. All selected artworks are promoted in the Sunny Art Award 2017 exhibition catalogues.
9. Having work accepted adds provenance to your artwork, as they will be catalogued and added to archives for generations to come.
Who can submit?
1. The competition is open to all artists from around the world.
2. Artists must be aged 18 years or over as of 10th April 2016.
3. Sculpture, Paintings, drawings, original prints, photography, ceramics and jewellery artworks are
4. The artworks, if shortlisted for judging, must be the same work previously submitted as a digital image and be available for the next stage of judging and if selected for the exhibition(s) including the whole exhibition period. We will not be able to allow collection within the exhibition period.
5. Maximum size is 1 m x 1 m, including frame.
6. The competition is limited to four entries per artist. All entries must be of original works that have been completed within three years prior to 10th April 2016.
7. On receipt of the registration and entry fee, a confirmation email will be sent to the artist.
8. All correspondence with artists will be via email unless specifically requested otherwise.
How to enter?
To register your entry for the Sunny Art Award 2017 please click the Online Submission to start your application. It is now a requirement that each artist should upload an image of the work when registering for the competition online. It is compulsory that the artist uploads one image of the entire work (including all the parts of a diptych or triptych). Artists also have the opportunity to upload two detail (of their choice) of the same work. Please note that the first round of judging is completed digitally. It is therefore important that the photographs uploaded by the artist are of a high quality.
Entry forms and fees must be received by Sunny Art Centre by 23.59pm on 20 June 2017. The entry fee for this competition is £25 for one artwork, £32 for two artworks, £40 for three artworks and £45 for four artworks. The entry fee is non-refundable, If you are experiencing problems entering the Sunny Art Award 2017 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02086165990 detailing the problem and we will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Please, fill in with you details the online submission form available at http://www.sunnyartcentre.co.uk/artprize/submission and create an online account to submit your application.
170301 sunny art-prize-booklet – gives the full information.