This document provides a detailed overview of:
- The types of information we collect about you
- How we collect and use it
- Who we might share it with
- The steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure
- Your rights to your information.
If you require further information please contact us directly by email – email@example.com
Or call us on: 07973 721859
You can choose to opt out of any communications we might have with you at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will ensure that you receive no further communications from us and delete your personal data.
Who we are
We are The Society of Fulham Artists and Potters (SoFAP) the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we are responsible for deciding how we can use your information. Our Data Protection Officer/Data Controller is: Rowena Vaughan our membership secretary.
The information we collect
We collect information about you by various means including:
- Directly from you
- When we generate it ourselves
We’ll only collect your information in line with relevant regulations and law and this may relate to any of our products or services you apply for, currently hold or have held in the past.
For the most part the personal data we hold is limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Contact phone numbers
- Products or services, we are supplying to you or your organisation
- Communication preferences
How we’ll use your data
We’ll use personal information:
- To confirm your identity and address
- To keep you informed about your SoFAP membership
- To understand how you use your accounts
- To carry out your instructions
- To improve our services
- To offer you other services we believe may benefit you unless you ask us not to
We’ll only use your information where we’re allowed to by law e.g. carrying out an agreement we have with you, fulfilling a legal obligation because we have a legitimate interest or where you agree to it.
We occasionally contact our customers and members but keep email intrusion to a minimum. Our website provides up to date information about SoFAP and its activities.
We will not share your data for marketing purposes with any third parties.
Third Party Data Processors
We may share your information with other Software providers that we work with in partnership with to enable us to store and manage data and communicate with you more effectively. In all cases these companies take the security of the data entrusted to them by us very seriously and comply with the GDPR. SoFAP will only use third party data processors who are GDPR compliant. Further information can be obtained from our Data Controller.
How long will we keep your information?
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. fighting fraud and financial crime and responding to requests from regulators, such as HMRC for accounting purposes.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal data:
- To see what we hold
- To ask us to share it with another party
- To ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details
- To object to or restrict processing of it
- To make a complaint
- To opt out and have your data deleted
The latest version of this policy can be found at: https://www.sofap.co.uk/fulham-society/privacy-policy