Kieran Stiles, Contemporary Riverscapes in oil, 15th February, 2019
Kieran’s teaching experience
Kieran Stiles Art Studios (art courses Oxford) was founded in 2004, offering a range of different themed workshops, life drawing classes and individual tuition, looking at different artists and practical skills. This includes the following
* Regular themed art workshops at the Ashmolean Museum Oxford, relating to the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions.
* Visiting art tutor to undergraduate students at The Architecture Association Schools, Bedford Square, Bloomsbury, London
* Regular themed art workshops at the Oxfordshire museum in Woodstock.
* Visiting art workshops and talks for the Charlbury arts society, and the Abingdon arts society, Oxfordshire.
* Visiting art workshops for undergraduate students at Mansfield College, Oxford, and Merton College Oxford.
* Annual artist in residency at ‘arts in Provence’ arts centre at Les Bassacks, Provence, France.
* Previous to setting up his own art practice and independent art school in Oxford, Kieran had many years of experience teaching part time within the art department at The School Of St Helen’s and St Katharine’s in Abingdon, Oxfordshire and part time member of staff at Summerfields School Oxford teaching art scholarship students.